- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- User(s) privacy is important to Logfresh India or its verticals and Logfresh India or its verticals have taken steps to safeguard that Logfresh India or its verticals do not collect more information from User than is deemed necessary for Logfresh India or its verticals to provide User(s) with Logfresh India or its verticals’s services and to protect User(s) account.
- Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform, including proof for authentication of entity.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheque(s) or money orders (“Account Information”) may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
- Logfresh India or its verticals record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Logfresh India or its verticals (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
- Logfresh India or its verticals record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and Browsing Information are collectively referred to as User Data.
- It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of User Data (as specified at the time of registration/ posting seller/buyer forms ). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient User Data marked as mandatory, Logfresh India or its verticals may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Logfresh India or its verticals’s products or services.
- USE OF USER DATA
If you provide any User Data to Logfresh India or its verticals, you are deemed to have authorized Logfresh India or its verticals to collect, retain and use that User Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Logfresh India or its vertical’s product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- subject to applicable law, Logfresh India or its verticals (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Logfresh India or its verticals or Logfresh India or its verticals’s affiliated companies;
- if User voluntarily submit any User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- DISCLOSURE OF USER DATA
- User further agrees that Logfresh India or its verticals may disclose and transfer User Data to third party service providers (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Logfresh India or its verticals and are only permitted to use User Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- User(s) agree that Logfresh India or its verticals may disclose and transfer User Data to Logfresh India or its verticals’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- When necessary Logfresh India or its verticals may also disclose and transfer User Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations as per the applicable provisions under Law.
- Any User Data supplied by User will be retained by Logfresh India or its verticals and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Logfresh India or its verticals and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 herein above.
- All voluntary information uploaded by you on the Platform (including without limitation information about your products, images, remarks, feedbacks etc. ) may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that User disclose to Logfresh India or its verticals becomes public information and User surrenders any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that User submits to Logfresh India or its verticals or uploads on the Platform.
- Logfresh India or its verticals may share User Data with third parties, including without limitation, banks, financial institutions, credit agencies, or vendors to enable such third parties to offer their products or services to such Users. While Logfresh India or its verticals shall endeavor to have in place internal procedures to keep User Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures/procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- RIGHT TO UPDATE USER DATA
Under the applicable laws, User have the right of access to personal information held by Logfresh India or its verticals and to request updating / correcting the information.
Logfresh India Private Limited or its Verticals does not use any cookies, and don’t transfer any data to users device.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our website, mobile application or services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed through email signed with the electronic signature to [email protected]